We offer half-day Primary (Preschool/Kindergarten) classes in the morning or afternoon for children ages 3-6.
• 8:30-12:30am (4 hours)
• 8:45-12:30 (3.75 hours)
• 12:30-3:30pm (3 hours)
• 7:00am-6:00pm (all day)
Flexible Day Care Hours
Creative World’s Primary program is designed as a three-year curriculum and includes kindergarten. The curriculum is comprehensive and the classes are composed of mixed age groups working as a community.
The older children flexing their leadership role and working industriously at a high level of academic development provide good models of behavior for the younger children and stimulate their interest in all areas of the environment. The younger children become involved in a myriad of activities designed for their abilities while absorbing the dynamics of a fully equipped and active class.
Half-Day Preschool Program (3-6)
The half- day Primary program is for children ages 3-6 years.
- Academic time includes science, math, language, practical life, geography, music, art, and drama.
- Gym program offered during winter months.
- Music program offered throughout the year.
- The classes begin in late August and end the first week of June.
- There is a summer camp offered from the first week of June that runs through July.
- We encourage the parents to volunteer in the classrooms for reading, baking and a myriad of activities and special celebrations.
- In several classrooms, a foreign language is introduced (Spanish).
- The children participate in fundraising, Junior Olympics and many special events.
- There are several field trips every year for the Primary classes and Enrichment students.