For children ages 24-36 months.
- Morning only (2-1/2 hours)
- All day (7:00am-6:00pm) - Parents choose the hours needed (minimum 6 hours)
The morning toddler class is especially designed for little ones, with furniture, materials and activities and an atmosphere that matches not only their size, but their energy, curiosity and their developing physical prowess. It complements their enthusiasm for exploring, learning about and naming objects all around them. This class is for children ages 24 months to 36 months.
- Curriculum includes language, early math, practical life, sensorial, imaginary play , art and music.
- Class begins at 8:45am and ends at 11:15am.
- Class has an orientation period at the beginning of school so the children have a smooth separation.
- Class begins mid-September.
- There is one head teacher and two assistants — ratio 1:5